Saturday, January 16, 2010

New photos and new designs

My Etsy shop is coming along.  Its taken a while, but I'm finally getting the hang of photographing my jewelry.   Now I can finally get back to making jewelry again.

I've added some new pieces to the shop.  So stop by and take a look!  My collection has gotten to be quite eclectic.  There's something to please just about everyone, from simple and modern to classic and elegant to fun and funky.

Also, I'm no longer selling children's jewelry in my Etsy shop.  Too much bad press lately.  I cannot afford to test all my little girl necklaces because the test kits cost more than I charge for the necklaces.   So, I'm just not going to sell them in the shop anymore.  But I will consider special requests and orders on a case-by-case basis.  Just email with your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment