Friday, December 18, 2009

An overdue update

Whew!  Between work, family, the holidays and my budding jewelry business, things have been crazy busy!

I've not been good about keeping up with my blog.  I'm not sure who, if anyone is even reading it.  But if you are, you probably know that I've setup an online shop at Etsy where my work can be purchased.

www.girlygirlbead.etsy.com

I'm still getting the shop "just right".  I definitely need to work on my pictures.  But I've got some stuff up for sale there - little girl necklaces and bracelets, as well as earrings, bracelets and necklaces for big girls, aka adults, too. 

I'll be working on redoing all my photos and updating my shop in January after the holidays are over.  So keep checking back!

I'm also on Facebook.  Just do a search for Girly Girl Bead Boutique and you'll find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment