Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks and shout out to a friend

My friend Rachel gave me a shout out in her blog today.  I want to return the favor and give her a shout out back!

Rachel is one of those rare people that you don't meet often in life.  As beautiful inside as she is outside and talented on top of it.  If I didn't love her so much, I'd probably hate her!  (just kidding).  Seriously though, she has so many talents, its just amazing.  Check out her blog and card designs at













You can click on the banner to go directly to her website.  As you will see for yourself, her cards and blogs are simply awesome!

She also has a great personal blog too where you can read about her and her amazing family.  Not to mention, check out her other talents - photography, decoratings, crafts . . .  there's really nothing this lady can't do!












I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment