Thursday, March 4, 2010

No crease eye shadow

I hate it when I take the time to make-up my face in the morning, only to find most of my makeup has rubbed off by mid-morning.  So I'm always on the lookout for products that will help my makeup last longer.  Here's one that works for me. 

Mac Paint Pots
I use these Paint Pots as an eye shadow base.  It really helps my eye shadow last all day and has virtually eliminated the creasing and oily lids that used to plague me.  As an added bonus, the effect of layering the Paint Pot and powdered eye shadow adds depth and dimension to the colors and gives a professional look.  Paint Pots are super easy to use - just gently run a finger in the pot and then rub the color onto your lid.  The formula is super creamy and blends well, but dries to a smooth, budge-proof finish.  These are awesome on their own too for just a touch of color when you don't want to wear a full-face of makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment