Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love shoes!!

I'm shoe shopping when I should be working.  I need to get both the girls some shoes for Easter, which is approaching faster than I can believe!!  Both girls have small, wide, fat feet so I always have to order their shoes online.

While looking for their shoes, I fell in love with these for myself. 

Born Hydranga Sandals, available at Nordstrom.. I think I must have these.  They're by Born, so should be incredibly comfortable even with the high heel.  Maybe if I get them in silver I can justify the expense because they would go with everything, right?  I do LOVE this fushia pink color though!!

3 comments:

  1. love the pink! but silver probably would be more versatile.

    found you via etsy forums...now come visit me!
    ~jen

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have them in lime green! I'll take a pair in fushia, lime green and silver please. ;)Those silver ones would look hot with a pair of white skinny jeans and some tan, manicured toes. lol Okay back to reality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was loving the lime green too!!! I think one of each is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete