Sunday, February 14, 2010

A favor for a friend


The other day, my friend Heather asked if I would be willing to donate one of my creations to her son's annual school fundraiser.  Its a big event and she was looking for items to be donated for the silent auction.  I was thrilled to help her out and thought I'd share some photos of the necklace and earring set that I made for the big event.

The event will have a Roaring 20's theme, so this is my take on art deco jewelry.




 

  

  

The necklace and earrings were done as a set and are made with hematite frames in circle and diamond shapes with freshwater pearls suspended in the hematite frames.   Wire-wrapped amethyst briolettes dangle from the diamond shaped hematite frames on both the necklace and earrings.  The chain, wire, earwires, and clasp are all sterling silver.  This set would retail for $60.

1 comment: